***NOW FREE DURING LIMITED-TIME LAUNCH PROMOTION***
HACK 'n SLASH through HORDES OF MONSTERS. gain POWERFUL SKILLS & EPIC LOOT in a MASSIVE AND BEAUTIFUL WORLD on your FANTASY ADVENTURE!
an evil sorcerer has unleashed vile monsters prowl the countryside. pit your party of 4 extraordinary heroes against the evil pestilence and restore peace to the land. level up, collect awesome armor and weapons, and destroy hordes of monsters and bosses in this epic rpg adventure.
✓ build your own 4 HERO PARTY
✓ explore a huge and STUNNING WORLD
✓ fully customize your hero avatars with EPIC LOOT
✓ 200+ pieces of EPIC GEAR
✓ 80+ unique and powerful HERO SKILLS
✓ 6 fully customizable HERO CLASSES
✓ 80+ savage MONSTERS & BOSSES
✓ exciting MONSTER ENCOUNTER system
✓ DUNGEON CRAWL for even more bosses and loot
Tips and Tricks:
1. Always keep a HEALER in your Team.
2. You can get new HERO from a tent in the map, you have to beat them to acquire them.
3. Hire new Hero once you got them. This will help you a lot.
4. Don't BUY weapon from the store that's doesn't have a good attributes. Buy those in PURPLE color or BLUE to show the rarity of the item.
5. Upgrade your weapon to make them more effective.
6. Focus on one type only, if you are defensive keep all your upgrades to DEFENSE and if your an Attacker put all the upgrades to the ATTACK.
7. Don't spend too much defensive items to your RANGE Class including the HEALER because they're still too weak even with upgrades.
8. Focus on leveling with your 4 Best Heroes. Don't change your Hero every now and then.
9. You can RETREAT without penalty so you can escape if you don't want to battle.
10. Don't leave the BOSS area not until you got the legendary items.
11. Play daily so you can have the daily treasure box.
# Team Combination Strategy
There are a lot of combination you can use to have a successful strategy for your TEAM.
The format is usually SUPPORT-CLASS + RANGE-CLASS + MELEE-CLASS. You can have
any combination but don't forget to have Support-Class in your Team. You can not leave wihtout someone will heal you.
These are some of the possible combination you can have
- CLERIC + ARCHER + BARBARIAN + FIGHTER - The most common TEAM that being used. The Cleric will heal the Barbarian and Fighter while the Range will do the offensive attack. The Fighter usually will distract the enemies and the Barbarian will defend the Cleric and Archer.
- CLERIC + ARCHER + ARCHER + FIGHTER/BARBARIAN - You can also have 2 archer to do the offense while the fighter doing all the taunt to distract the enemies
- CLERIC + ARCHER + FIRE MAGE + FIGHTER/BARBARIAN - The same with the first combination but this time as Fire Mage will give a lot of offensive supports with his strong magic.
- CLERIC + CLERIC + BARBARIAN + FIGHTER - Two Healer to support your two Melee Attacker. The other will focus on distracting the enemy and other one will do the strong atta
- BARD + ARCHER + BARBARIAN + FIGHTER - The Bard will replace the Cleric for supports and also will help some attacks with the Barbarian and fighter.
- BARD + BARD + BARBARIAN + BERSERKER - this combination is pretty effective. All you have to do is to attack close to the enemy. The problem with this is you have to catch up with the range enemy.
# Fighter's Class Tips
1. Fighters are usually the high defensive class in the game, so make advantage with their defensive abilities. All it does is to Taunt and distract your enemy.
2. Upgrade your defensive armour and equipment to get more effective defense
3. Use the taunt before doing the attack. This will give you extra defense and follow it up with Trip .
4. If you are a High-Defensive Fighter, focus on Defense alone. Upgrade your Equipment with defense and leave the Offense to your other Class. Level up your Defensive Skill such like improving the HP and Taunting.
5. If you are a High-Offensive Fighter, focus on Weapons upgrade and leave your armours as it is.
Upgrade your skill like handing with weapons and Trip.
# Cleric Class Tips
1. Is the easiest class you can use, all you have to do is to go far from the fight and heal your allies.
2. Just stay away from the rumble and focus on supporting your class.
3. If an undead comes after you, cast your exorcism to stop them
4. If someone trying to attack you call a back up or cast the Undead Resurrection to defend you
5. It doesn't need to spend money for upgrading for equipment because what only it does is to HEAL and stay away from Battle
# Fire Mage Class Tips
1. This is another Range Class so you won't need big-defense that much instead focus on your Attack damage
2. The best skill for this Mage is Fire Flurry and Conflagration so keep those Skill level up
3. Equip some power up equipment that has something to bonus damage or enhance spell
# Archer Class Tips
1. As Range Type Class, you can stay away from rumble. Don't let monster get near to you otherwise use your Root-Binding Skill to stop them.
2. You should focus with your Offensive Skill, so boosting up your Weapon Attacks will be great built
3. Power up your Arrow-shower as much as possible you'll be using a lot with the Boss
4. You don't have to spend your cash on buying armors just save your cash on upgrading your weapons for attacks
# Barbarian Class Tips
1. Barbarian is like combination of a Tanker and a Attacker. This will depend how you like to play it with your team.
2. An Attacker Barbarian should focus on Attack alone and leave the defensive stuff to your other class. The Barbarian is a great pursuer of attacks and he can all the monsters in instants with his great ability of Whirlwind, just keep your Cleric healing him to keep him alive.
3. A Tanker Barbarian should have high evasion rate. If you have equipment that can boost your evasion, put it to him so. His charge-attack to taunt the monsters is so effective to save your weak class.
4. Use the Rage before you do the Tornando-Blade to make it more powerful. You can move while you're spinning so you can do more area damage.
5. You can ran away from your enemy while waiting for your skill ready then do the Whirlwind attack again.
#Fighting the Boss
1. First Boss , The Giant Skeleton - This is easiest boss at early level. Just get a attacker to attack it and leave your Cleric to heal your attacker. If you have range-attacker it will be better just leave them do the attack while your tanker doing the distraction. Exorcism is not working with Boss, so you have to keep away your Cleric against him.
2. Second Boss , The Robot - Use your tanker to distract the Boss while the Range-Attacker is focusing on doing the attack. The other attacker should help to defend your Healer and Range-attacker against the skeleton.
3. Third Boss , The Twin Giant - This is the best place to level up your low-level class. The trick here is to keep your tanker busy on the two Twins while your range attacker killing them. Always focus on ONE giant first and don't attack them simultaneously. Once the first one has taken down then start bugging the last one. Don't attack the monster if they cast shield, they are invulnerable and you just gonna waste your power on it.
4. Fourth Boss , The Armored Giant - This is pretty hard Boss, you have to do micro management. The first thing to aim here is to get rid off his minions. If you Barbarians use your Whirlwind to get rid the group of minions. Once his minions gone, you can start attacking him and don't ever lose your Healer because this Boss can knock you down in one hit. Range attacker specially the MAGE is great the class to attack this Boos from far behind.
5. Fifth Boss , The Evil Armor Monster - This quite hard and you need a BIG LUCK to knock this Boss down (unless you are in 20++ level). To defeat this boss you need a quick eye and alertness but if you're lucky enough, combining all the powerful combo of your Attackers , it can kill this Boss in instant. Use the 3 Mage with Fire Flurry and 1 Barbarian with Whirlwind will kill this Boss so easily.
If you like some Adventure and don't to spoil the fun, you can use your Melee Attacker to kill the minion and while your Range Attacker will attack the Boss. Don't forget to stay away from the Boss, it can kill you in instant with his Whirlwind so the best way is to let your Range Attacker do the move.
Another way to beat this Boss is to use first the Entangling Shot from your Archer so you can have time to set-up your offense. Then before the entangling fade-off, focus all your Attackers to the Boss, use your Fire Flurry and Rapid Shot. Don't mind the Minions because it will not harm you that much. Now for your Tanker Taunt the Boss right away and let him chase you, try not to attack the boss because at any moment it will use the Whirlwind. Let your Range Attacker do all the attacks and the Tanker do the diversion. Once the Boss down, you can now kill his minions.
6. Sixth Boss , The 3 Elite Monsters - Don't go to this Boss if you are under level20 otherwise if you think your awesome then follow your instinct. The 3 Monsters consists of Archer, Clerics and Fighters. The Archer has great hit-rate, the Cleric has insane healing plus summoning and the Fighter has tick defense.
Ideally you should have Fire-Mage + Cleric + Archer + Fighter. Put a Ring of Freedom in your Fighter so he won't be useless and equip him a massive of defenses. To make it easier kill first the freaking Healer, if you have an Archer.. cast a entangled to the Skeleton Healer and do the Rapid Arrows and then while your Fire-mage will do the Fire Flurry and Conflagration. Don't mind first the Archer and the Skeleton Fighter, your if your Fighter is in the level 20 above you can withstand the attacks. Once the Healer's down, try to kill the Fighter do the Charge then trip him he'll be hopeless while your Healer will heal anyone the Skeleton Archer is attacking.
7. Seventh Boss , The Giant Golemn - This Boss is a piece of cake if you're in 20th level up. The key to defeat this Boss is to kill first his minions and while your Tanker (Fighter/Barbarian) is busy with catch and run with him. Make sure you equip your Fighter an immobility ring so he won't get stun from Rock Falls.
At first, Taunt all the monsters using your Fighter. While their busy with your Fighter attack them every minions. Once all his minions defeated, focus all your attacks with the Golemn. You can use your Entangled or Stun against the Boss, this is effective to cancel his skill specially when he's about to cast the Rock Falls.
8. Eight Boss , The Witch/Necromancer - If you're not in the 25th Level, don't face this Boss yet. The Boss is really tough and even you combine all your attacks with even Stuns, it has no match. You have 5secs to do all your combines attack and if you fail he'll be starting to summons his strong Skeletal Minions. Once he summons his Minions it will be a pain to control all your 4 Heroes.
To defeat this Necro-freak, you have to be in 28th levels above or 30++ , which one ever is better. And equip your self with anti-Undead attack and resistance. It would be great if have your final Skill to make it even easier. The Boss is vulnerable with all your Stuns and Entangled skills so you better use it wisely. Use it to stop him for a while and then focus your attack to his summoned Minions.
The best Hero to use against all his Minions is the Barbarian with a Bard wherein you just have to do the Whirlwind to knock them out all at once and the Bard will help you to boost up and heal as well. If you have other Range Hero, use him to keep on attacking the Boss while your Melee attacker knocking off his summoned Minions. It takes time to kill this dude but its worth it.Your Cleric has a good help also specially if it has upgraded skill with Exorcism wherein it kill instantly the undead.
---- more to come ---
10% chance to deal +5physical Dmg
Blessed Holy Axe
+6 Dmg to undead
+10% stun chance
Venomous Dragon Fang
+5 Poison Dmg
10% chance to deal +10 physical Dmg
10% critical hit rate
-10 movement speed
Robe of Ice Resistance
+6 Cold resistance
Inferno Chain Mail
+7 Fire reflect Damage
+7 damage resistance
White Dragonscale Armor
+15 Cold resist
+2 Physical resist
+50% chance ignore ranged weapons
+10 Cold Resist
+10% movement speed
+10% hit rate
+30 chance to ginore ranged weapons
+10 cold resist
Boots of Agility
+5-10% movement speed
+4 HP regeneration
5 Dmg resistance
Ring of Freedom
Ring of Protection
- coming soon -