Japan Life Add Neighbor Friends




Expanding your neighbors will give you a lot of benefits aside from the fact that it's a requirement for some quest achievements. If you don't know yet how to ADD friends here are some tips


Where to Find my Japan Life ID's:

  1. Go to your Settings (the icon that looks a tool box)  at the top of the Prompt-Box in the Header, it says 'Japan Life ID:' the code below to it is your ID.

  2.  Go to your Neighborhood Icon and select the Invite Friends'. In the message box that says 'Post your Japan Life ID:' the code next to it is your ID.




How To Add Friends Using Japan Life ID's:

1. Go to the MENU and you will see a HOUSE icon with a two man (it means neighbor)
2. Select the Neightbor Icons and it will takes you to the MAP. From the MAP select the 'Invite Friends'
3. A Search Box will pop-up, from here you can type-in your friend's Japan Life ID.
4. Type-in the user ID and Search, once it found the user then send a request
5. Your Japan Life ID is indicated in the dialogue as well



How To Add Friends Using Facebook:


1. From the Invite Friends Dialog box, you can find a Facebook icon below
2. Select it will ask you to login and post your ID so anyone that has Japan Life ID will add your ID.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ ! ]  To make this more effective, SHARE this POST in your FACEBOOK or TWITTER
so your friends and followers will be informed and they will spread your code.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







ADD JAPAN LIFE ID's


  Here are the list of ID's you can search and ADD to your neighbor. Search them and ADD them.
Have fun with new friends.



2ani4

2dy0j


2fayd

2b0pv


2gtqp

2hqqs


na5

7iwo

55xe

73r8

1kwd

7nvv

43p1

6pge

40hk

3yg6

Dcq6

62g8

9afj

7cho

fxib

6d2r

k99y

phw3

1sw9e

1u2lu

---------------------------------
* POST your ID in the comments section so others will ADD you up and also I'll add you in the list above
---------------------------------




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ ! ]  To make this more effective, SHARE this POST in your FACEBOOK or TWITTER
so your friends and followers will be informed and they will spread your code.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

383 comments:

  1. hi!

    please add me 2gtqp

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my game is broken. I am unable to invite friends when I am on the map screen and I can not read/open mail under the mailbox screen. Any suggestions?
    I am a bit upset that others are having these problems but there is no response on how to correct it (even from the publishers)
    Please help I would like to progress in this game.
    ID:2hqqs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have you tried to re-install the game? try to login in different account or maybe create a new on then check if its working with that account. If its working using different account then the problem must be on that account.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I have reinstalled the program on my iPhone 4, and still had the same problem. Then I deleted my old level 8 city and checked if I still had the same problem with the new city. The answer is yes. But my Id stayed the same. I'm not sure on how to get a new Id. Since giving my id to my friends I can see that I should have mail from both friends & the monkey but no messages load on my screen >_<

    ReplyDelete
  5. please visit 14uru

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2he36 Add please !

    ReplyDelete
  7. 27a7i
    plays everyday, add me plz

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2nf2l.. Please add me! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  9. Add me please - 1q9xq

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please add 1nrud, 1gxgm. Though I play periodically, 6h or 12h sales request are safer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Add me please. 316YX. Many Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. add me please 2ty6v play everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. 36jks
    Please add me and okay together :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Typo, Sorry, I mean play together, oops

    ReplyDelete
  15. add me.. iqjv... thx

    ReplyDelete
  16. please please add me :) 2vhfu

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pls add me, ID: 38531. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. 38kf3
    Pls add me,thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. 34y9e add me pls!!! thank tou!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. add me please 3dnhn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love to have you as a neighbour!
    Please add me :) 3alg7

    ReplyDelete
  22. pls add me :)

    3alg7

    ReplyDelete
  23. please add me :) 39qhy

    ReplyDelete
  24. please add me! thanks! 3du4c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2s2vu
      add me and have fun together~

      Delete
  25. 3h8g4.. i play everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  26. i dont even have the house with the two man icon on the menu...so im unable to add neighbours...help me...ive alrdy uninstalled n installed the game...but it used my previous data...how to fix this problem...

    ReplyDelete
  27. 3bvv2
    please add me!
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  28. hi! add me please 3b99u

    ReplyDelete
  29. prmn
    add me please!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. 12xk0 add please !!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Pls add me if you like 2y1sh thx!

    ReplyDelete
  32. 345gw...please add me! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  33. pls add me ! 3kdkm c:

    ReplyDelete
  34. 3kjat ...add mee =)

    ReplyDelete
  35. 39doo..pls add me. thx thx.

    ReplyDelete
  36. 3o6i5

    Pls pls add me??

    ReplyDelete
  37. Add me please its 38f4f! I'm Krabby!

    ReplyDelete
  38. 345gw...please add me! i play every day!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  39. 3rrdi add me just started and im hooked ^^

    ReplyDelete
  40. 3sp68

    I am new but will help you with shop sales, hotel management & send tourists!

    ReplyDelete
  41. 3s8rv

    Hi friends add me too n ill add you back

    ReplyDelete
  42. add me 3e3sh
    and i'll add you back soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  43. 3uk6d
    please add me

    ReplyDelete
  44. 3ag2s Playing everyday:)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Do add me, 3iw7e. Active user, Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Please add me ..... 2b56c .....

    ReplyDelete
  47. Please add 2wvnn

    ReplyDelete
  48. 3timy, pls add me :>

    ReplyDelete
  49. please add 1r2fq
    very active and level 52!

    ReplyDelete
  50. please adde me. I play everyday
    3u90q

    ReplyDelete
  51. please add me: 40s1u
    I check every hour and send gift to all my friends

    ReplyDelete
  52. 449sc...please add me :D
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. 1aa5h pls add me thanks

    ReplyDelete
  54. 3ph8u please add me

    ReplyDelete
  55. Please add me 44o5v

    ReplyDelete
  56. Sorry wrong code 43o5v.

    ReplyDelete
  57. add me please 47rfm
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  58. Please add me
    3bcrr

    ReplyDelete
  59. Please add me
    42u4x

    ReplyDelete
  60. Please add me 38ujl
    Play everyday and send gift to my friends

    ReplyDelete
  61. Add me please, 3rqpd

    ReplyDelete
  62. add me please 47o0y (its four-seven-o-zero-y)

    ReplyDelete
  63. 21cgl Please all me.. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  64. 3c8ew add me please....

    ReplyDelete
  65. 3xkvt please add me

    ReplyDelete
  66. 3wa8y please add me

    ReplyDelete
  67. 3wa6w please add me

    ReplyDelete
  68. 39iuk please add me

    ReplyDelete
  69. 3gkey please add me

    ReplyDelete
  70. 3u9k5 add me please

    ReplyDelete
  71. please add me 4cwp3
    thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  72. 48tec

    I play EVERYDAY. n.n

    ReplyDelete
  73. Please add :) 3o9B0

    ReplyDelete
  74. add me please 46s01

    ReplyDelete
  75. 4diig add mee active user. thx

    ReplyDelete
  76. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  77. 49jmm is my code add me please!!

    ReplyDelete
  78. 2qoyk. Is my code!add me pls~^^

    ReplyDelete
  79. daily user : 3dmlk
    please add

    ReplyDelete
  80. Please add us 3wa6w, 3wa8y, 3xkvt, 45v0t

    ReplyDelete
  81. add nvfx and 4du3y

    ReplyDelete
  82. 4dic0
    LOL funny ID xD but please add me <33

    ReplyDelete
  83. add me 49g0m, will be regularly checking japan life and help each other. thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  84. Please add me 4elwy ... I play everyday

    ReplyDelete
  85. 2t4q9 please add me! Will help each other

    ReplyDelete
  86. 4g2ly add me please

    ReplyDelete
  87. 3hhp0 Please add me. I play every day, also.

    ReplyDelete
  88. t3pi add me please, playing every single day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  89. Add us please! 4d6hi and 4d6qs we play every day!

    ReplyDelete
  90. My ID 4cmp1 add pleas.

    ReplyDelete
  91. add me pls 4aoox^^

    ReplyDelete
  92. 4h3ea 4h3ea 4h3ea 4h3ea 4h3ea 4h3ea 4h3ea 4h3ea 4h3ea 4h3ea
    add me, have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  93. 4ajq1 - Greetings from Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  94. 20f5t - I play like 5-7 times a day!

    ReplyDelete
  95. 466ej... please add me guys, i play this game all d tym...

    ReplyDelete
  96. 2vwfk add me, yoho! :)

    ReplyDelete
  97. plz plz plz add me4jst1, i will add all who posted here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Whats your favourite Iphone game genres?

Popular Posts

GAMES APP

Online Visitors