Pocket Summoner : Tips / Tricks / Cheats






Beginners :

 1. After you have signed your name 'Rename' your user name to your TeamCode. This way it will be easier for other people to add you.

        Renaming your Username:
           go to 'Profile' , select the arrow-right button. From there 'Rename' your login name.

        Checking your TeamCode:
             Go to main screen and select 'Team'. From here you can also add some of your friends Team Code.



2. For Level 1- 6 , keep on doing the quest until you've got enough money to buy good pets.

3. Keep on leveling up your first pet which is 'Doogie' so you will have a tougher pet among the rest. Don't level up all of them for it will waste all your money at early game.

4. Once you have started fighting, always read the HELP section so you won't forget the strategy to use for battle.

5. Don't waste your money on leveling up with all your Guards. Try to focus first with your 3 starters or even on one guard. Boost them all once you have acquired a lot of money.






TEAM TIPS


1. Add more Teams so you will gain a more daily bonuses and also it will give you instant fight with them.

2. Add only those our weaker than you so you can have full advantage on beating them up.

3 Rename your UserName with your TeamCode so it will be easier for others to add you up.





FIGHTING AND QUEST:

1. For Advance leveling try to find a 'Magical' guard which  'WAAGA' this is good against NORMAL pets. Then find 'Light' guard which is 'BulbHead' this is good against MAGICAL and DARK pets.

2. BulbHead is hard to find in the quest so you  better have a lot of patience of finding him. Otherwise you can also get him in the Special Challenger Quest Battle.

3. Most Guards Combinations been used are DARK, LIGHT, and MAGICAL. So to counter these combinations you better equip with NORMAL attributes with HIGH ATTACK. Otherwise BULBHEAD is a prominent guard that you can compete with any type.

4. SPEED gives a lot of advantage in the game so you better keep it boost up at all times. This will prevent your enemy to have double-attack advantage and also it will give you first-attack advantage.

5. Before you fight a higher level opponent , take a look first with their starters and organize your Guards accordingly prior with their strong points.

6. BulbHead has the most advantage with all low level Guards even they are high-attackers and next will be the MAGIMAN who's has advantage with MAGIC SKILL.





Body Types:

  Body Types determines what skill types deal extra damage and types deal fewer damage. In plain language it has weakness and strong points, so you better be wise selecting your pets against your foe.

* NORMAL
  - no special weakness or strength.

* FIRE
  - WEAK   = WATER
  - STRONG  = ELECTRICITY , DARK

* WATER
   - WEAK   = ELECTRICITY , GROUND
  - STRONG  = GROUND

* GROUND
   - WEAK   = POISON , FIRE
  - STRONG  = WATER

* WIND
  - WEAK   = DARK
  - STRONG  = GROUND

* GRASS
  - WEAK   = POISON , FIRE
  - STRONG  = WATER, WIND

* POISON
  - WEAK   = WATER, WIND
  - STRONG  = FIRE

* DARK
  - WEAK   = LIGHT
  - STRONG  = NORMAL

MAGICAL
  - WEAK   = ALL MAGICAL
  - STRONG  = PHYSICAL/NORMAL



WALKTHROUGH:




CHEATS:

 - To speed up the fighting with PVP or skipping the fighting scene, after you have chosen  your opponent, press 'HOME' button of your IPhone, this will return you to your desktop wall. Now run the 'Pocket Summoner' again then pick another battle.
  * not working in IOS4  


 - 

 RELATED LINKS:

DARK SUMMONER QUEST

58 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. add me 4364928379

      Delete
    2. You forgot light in the Body types

      Delete
  2. 3189751082 add me on pocket summoner

    ReplyDelete
  3. who do you need to beat rexli and what stats. please answer.And i love naruto uzumaki. watch the show its awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waaga with a lot of def some matk and little bit of spd

      Delete
  4. u all suck monkey balls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats hardly an insult

      Delete
    2. your mothers name must be dyson becuz she gives high power suction

      Delete
    3. Ok all of u are gay. 1.) saying someone licks vagina isn't even an insult. That shows what u know about life. 2.) "ur moms name must be dyson" that's the worst insult I've ever heard in my life. U guys insults are so freakin bad I felt the need to type all this shit out. So piss off

      Delete
  5. ask me wat u need help with and I'll try and help u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Add me please thanks !! 3800547150

      Delete
  6. Ow do you hack the server to pocket summoner? I jailbroke my device and it wot let up hack IAP because the server checks it.




    Please respond anyone!!!!!!!!! I need help!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I ment how in the first line and in the

    ReplyDelete
  8. add me 3596854348 will answer ?S

    ReplyDelete
  9. 4308237212 add me ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm I lick juicy vagin a

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. this was on my bday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  12. add me 4353088820

    ReplyDelete
  13. add me 4434987746
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi,
    I play pocket summoner and i'm called liamski and I'm a leader of a lvl.12 clan .

    if you are a lvl.45+ pocket summoner and you want to join my fantastic lvl.12 clan then message me and i will invite you :)

    here is my friend code : 992781742

    ReplyDelete
  15. Team number: 4436104855
    I can answer all of your Questions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how do you get your friend code????

      Delete
    2. Go to friends page (bottom left if ur at main home page) ur friend code will be at the top of that page

      Delete
  16. Hey add me! 4483638087

    ReplyDelete
  17. add me 5275773785

    ReplyDelete
  18. My name is EpicGuyDude on pocket summoner, and can you type about how to find your team number because I I'm trouble figuring it out

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey add me 4679850659
    Tks

    ReplyDelete
  20. If you delted your game history and resart your account but add 10 frined codes youget 50 coins aswell as an extra 100 if you entered 10 friend codes !!! so add mine its 4850648020

    ReplyDelete
  21. add me pls 4938862628

    ReplyDelete
  22. add me pls 4898418130

    ReplyDelete
  23. Add me 49580000241 happy to help

    ReplyDelete
  24. Add me 4958000241 happy to help Wrong code in last message lol

    ReplyDelete
  25. add me please 4289425423 thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. add me 5180006577

    ReplyDelete
  27. 5518807391

    But how does this help me? Am i given gold or points or something else? Help me, please?

    ReplyDelete
  28. add my friend code while creating new account to get free gold account : 5745697253

    ReplyDelete
  29. Add me 5527834595

    ReplyDelete
  30. 3053575445 add me

    ReplyDelete
  31. higuys add me ty 5897657147

    ReplyDelete
  32. 6137766499 Add me please, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  33. add me 7507378165

    ReplyDelete
  34. add me 6364640384 meet you later

    ReplyDelete
  35. how do you get dragon mater

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Whats your favourite Iphone game genres?

Popular Posts

GAMES APP

Online Visitors