THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism, Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive, never-before-seen animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, and collect cash.
11. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! But who wants to read all this text on an iPhone screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
Tips and Tricks
- Every character has unique jobs/tasks. Based from the complexity of their tasks you will earn the XP and cash
- The more Chacracters you have the more task you can get. The more tasks is the more XP and cash.
- Jobs varies from duration to accomplish, the longer to accomplish is the higher pay and XP you will get
- Every characters has unique quote or dialogue that will entertain you with their sense of homour
- Add more friends for easier leveling and some bonuses
- Buildings are the same with Characters which gives your XP and Cash every certain time
- Brown building and Simpson house are the quickest to generate XP and Cash so you have to wait every seconds to claim them
- Use your donuts wisely, don't buy it for decorations as much as possible.
- Work with your time management in your Jobs to have more effective leveling
- Don't ever leave or ignore your task ... there's a bug in this game whereas once you ignored a task it won't come back and you will stuck on that task.
#How to Add Friends
>> Go to the add friends section
#Create Multiple Accounts
The good thing about this game is you can play with your multiple accounts and add them in to your Neighbor.
This way you level up faster and get more Cash.
- If your playing your current account, go back to Iphone Home and Launch again the 'The Simpsons : Tapped Out"
- In the Opening page, select the 'Origin' icon and then Logout. This will show the Origin panel again.
- In the Origin Panel, create a new account and start new game.
#HOW TO GET MORE DONUTS
Donuts will give you boost from your playing like finishing your task in just a second or buying exclusive items for your buildings and decorations. Some items are too much it cost like 100 to 500 Donuts, if you're desperate to get those, just buy it from the store.
Here are the ways to get More Donuts
- Buy it from the Store
- Everytime you level up, you will earn 1 Donut
- Complete the task in your jobs, some tasks will gives you bonus Donut
- Get the Secret Bonus from Homer ( Bonus +10 Donuts and Statue of Jebediah Springfield )
- Get the daily prizes until you get the Mystery Box, there's a chance you will get 10 Donuts
# EASTER EGG CHEATS
Bonus +10 Donuts and Statue of Jebediah Springfield
Bonus +10 Donuts and Statue of Jebediah Springfield
- Once Homer is free with his job, tap him to show the Jobs box.
- Don't close the Box nor select the 'Back' button then keep on Tapping him
- Tap him while the Job's Box is Open until the Dialog show up saying "You just found the super secret bonus!"
# Homer Funny lines
"ohh.. work? I though this was supposed to be a game"
"yuhoo!... its win time!"
"so that's where the buildings came from"
"heyy..! its 4hours to build eh kwik-emart.. while my house tooks 2seconds to build, stupid contractors"
"yeah you suck flanders!"
"better than my normal job.."
"Task Open.. Task Close "
To Start the game, watch first the funny video so you will have an idea what happened to Springfield and why you have to rebuild it. After that, you will see Homer alone in wide devastated area like Smurfs.
Once you got started, you'll be having a tutorials so nothing to worry just follow the instruction until you reach Level 7. From Level 7 you'll be needing this tutorial.
- Once you are in your own to do the jobs. Go to the Friends section and Add more friends. Add friends as much as you can. (check out the Add Friends Section to find more Origin Account)
- Keep on Cleaning Up the Springfield by taking Homer and Lisa to Clean Up the Springfield. This is will give you more XP and Cash and also it will clear unnecessary things in your map.
- The jobs will be depend how busy are you playing. If you like every seconds to do the jobs then find every characters that has jobs speed in seconds (45secs , 1m , or 3m) .
- If you haven't done the bonus 10Donuts and Jebediah Statue, you can do it now
- Visit your friends for sometimes you can find Bab the Killer to catch him and receive a reward
- Plant Cletu's Farm this has good XP and Cash but you have to claim the reward on time because it will expire so make sure you're on the right timing taking what item to plant
- Build more Brown House and Purple House to speed the Leveling but make sure you have enough Cash so you can still some good advance buildings in the future.